Discover Jeep Beach :
Jeep Beach is an annual event of Jeep enthusiasts celebrating a passion for off-road vehicles. The event is held in Daytona Beach and is five days of family friendly fun for Jeep owners.
Some of the activities will include:
The Mid Florida Jeep Club is proud to present the 10th Anniversary of Jeep Beach. The event has become the largest JEEP ONLY five day event in the Southeast USA. This year’s event is shaping up to be the best year yet. We are expecting thousands of attendees, so make your plans now to attend and enjoy the many festivities, great friends and wonderful Florida weather!
Want to be emailed with Event updates?
If you would like to be informed by email of Jeep Beach updates click on the Add Me button to send us a notification you would like to be added to our Update Distribution Emails.
- Obstacle courses for all levels of drivers
- Meet face-to-face with leading industry vendors
- Drive in a beach parade
- Try your luck on winning prizes in our huge raffles
- Clean up at the Jeep-shining show
- Party with new and old Jeep friends
Answers to the most frequently asked question about the Jeep Beach event.
Why should I pre-register?
Registration is much easier this year and available in our online store.
Learn about the latest news and updates to this year's event : Click on the following link to discover the latest news and updates to this year's Jeep Beach.
- $15 discount – Registration fee is $75 day of the show.
- Entrance into the Vendor Shopping Spree – two pre-registered participants will receive a $200 shopping spree to one of our title sponsors.
- Pre-ordering merchandise guarantees the size and color of the merchandise you want. Only one t-shirt color will be available the day of the event. Merchandise is not guaranteed the day of the show unless it is pre-ordered.
- Less paperwork to complete on the day of the event.
Jeep Beach Latest News
Check out our Store : Visit our new online store to pre-order shirts, hats, and other memorabilia
Featured in 4Wheel Magazine : If your a subscriber to Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road make sure to check out coverage of Jeep Beach in the October 2012 issue.