Commonly Asked Jeep Beach Questions.
1. What does the registration fee include?
Jeep Beach™ 2013 registration fee includes the following:
· Admission to the Wednesday night meet and greet;
· Admission to the Thursday Photo Scavenger Hunt;
· Admission to the Thursday evening Cruise-In;
· Admission to the Friday Registration and Meet and Greet Event;
· Admission for driver and passengers to the main event (obstacle courses, show-n-shine, vendor row);
· Beach parade pass;
· Admission to the closing pool party which includes prizes and catered lunch;
· Collectible event dog tag;
· Goody bag (While supplies last) ;
· Discounts to local attractions and restaurants; and
· Pre-registration entries will receive one entry into a special drawing for a shopping spree at the event (available only to pre-registered participants).
2. Are dogs allowed at the event?
a. No. Due to restrictions with the Speedway, we are only permitted to allow service animals into the event.
3. Where can I park my trailer?
a. We have negotiated a few options for trailer parking. Please visit the Hotel and Accommodations page for more information.
4. Where do I pick up my registration?
a. Registration packets will be available Friday at Friday’s Registration and Vendor Meet and Greet and Saturday morning at the Speedway.
5. Will my merchandise be mailed to me?
a. We do not mail merchandise or registration information out in fear that it will get lost in the mail or misplaced. Your merchandise and registration packet will be available on Friday or Saturday of the event.
6. Is alcohol allowed at the event?
a. Outside alcohol is prohibited at the event, but you may bring a cooler for water or sodas. Mid-Florida Jeep Club or any of its’ volunteers may search your cooler at any time. If outside alcohol is found, it will be confiscated and participants may be asked to leave the event.
7. Can I bring a vehicle other than a Jeep?
a. We are a JEEP ONLY event. No other vehicles will be allowed entrance as participants.
8. Are spectators allowed?
a. Spectators are allowed at the event on Saturday ONLY. The fee is $10 per person. Children 10 and under are free.
9. What safety requirements are required on the courses?
a. Proper safety equipment is required to run the obstacle courses. Seat belts must be functional and worn by all occupants at all times while the vehicle is moving. At the event, a licensed driver is required to run the obstacle course. It is recommended that occupants on the extreme course wear a helmet, but is not mandatory.
10. Is there an ATM available at the events?
a. No. Please, bring cash for all transactions including the concessions during all events.