FREQUENTLY ASKED Questions
What does the registration fee include?
Jeep Beach™ registration fee includes the following:
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Monday night Jeep Beach Gives Back Night @Jackie Robinson Ballpark (Celebrity Softball Game)
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday through Thursday Scavenger Hunt
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday night Jeep Beach Luau Meet and Greet @ONE Daytona
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Wednesday night Jeep Beach Tailgate Party@ Daytona International Speedway Midway (Show & Shine + Light & Sound Competition)
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Thursday night (TBD)
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Jeep Beach Main Event – Friday and Saturday (obstacle courses, vendor row)
- Discounts to local lodging, attractions, and restaurants affiliated with Jeep Beach
Are dogs/pets allowed at the event?
No. Only service animals are permitted into the event.
Where can I park my trailer?
We are in the process of trying to secure additional trailer parking locations. There is limited trailer parking available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Where do I pick up my registration?
Participant Stickers will be mailed out by April 19th, 2021.
Participant Check-in is at Gate 70 of Daytona International Speedway off of Midway Ave.
Vendor and Camping Check-in is at Gate 40 of Daytona International Speedway off of Williamson Blvd – See map here
Check our schedule page for more information as to times/locations for packet pickup at https://www.jeepbeach.com/schedule-events/
Is alcohol allowed at the event?
Outside alcohol is prohibited at the event. Coolers with water or sodas are permitted. Jeep Beach, Inc. or any of its’ volunteers may search your cooler at any time. If outside alcohol is found, it will be confiscated and participants may be asked to leave the event.
Can I bring a vehicle other than a Jeep?
We are a JEEP ONLY event. No other vehicles will be allowed entrance as participants.
Are spectators allowed?
Yes, spectators are allowed at the event on Friday and Saturday. The fee is $10 per person EACH DAY, no re-entry. Children 12 and under are free.
Spectators will park outside the Speedway off of International Speedway Blvd. and ride the Tram into the event.
What safety requirements are required on the courses?
Safety is our #1 priority. All Jeeps taking part in the event are required to be licensed and Insured and driver and passengers must have seat belts on and securely fastened at all times. All state traffic laws must be followed at all times. Jeeps must only be driven by licensed drivers. Failure to follow directions of the Course Volunteers will result in being removed from the obstacle course. Horseplay or irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated.
Is there an ATM available at the events?
Can I bring a bike, skateboard, golf cart, or other vehicle?
No. The Speedway does not allow any vehicles on property other than those registered for the event (Jeeps and RVs). Spectator parking is available outside the Speedway for $10 per day but no overnight parking.