FREQUENTLY ASKED Questions
What does the registration fee include?
Jeep Beach™ registration fee includes the following:
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Monday night Jeep Beach Gives Back Night @Jackie Robinson Ballpark (Celebrity Softball Game)
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday through Thursday Scavenger Hunt
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday night Jeep Beach Luau Meet and Greet @ONE Daytona
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Wednesday night Jeep Beach Tailgate Party@ Daytona International Speedway Midway (Show & Shine + Light & Sound Competition)
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Thursday night (TBD)
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Jeep Beach Main Event – Friday and Saturday (obstacle courses, vendor row)
- Discounts to local lodging, attractions, and restaurants affiliated with Jeep Beach
Are dogs/pets allowed at the event?
Where can I park my trailer?
Where do I pick up my registration?
Participant Stickers will be mailed out by April 19th, 2021.
Participant Check-in is at Gate 70 of Daytona International Speedway off of Midway Ave.
Vendor and Camping Check-in is at Gate 40 of Daytona International Speedway off of Williamson Blvd – See map here
Check our schedule page for more information as to times/locations for packet pickup at https://www.jeepbeach.com/schedule-events/
Is alcohol allowed at the event?
Can I bring a vehicle other than a Jeep?
Are spectators allowed?
Yes, spectators are allowed at the event on Friday and Saturday. The fee is $15 per person EACH DAY, no re-entry. Children 12 and under are free.
Spectators will park outside the Speedway off of International Speedway Blvd. and ride the Tram into the event.
What safety requirements are required on the courses?
Is there an ATM available at the events?
Can I bring a bike, skateboard, golf cart, or other vehicle?
No. The Speedway does not allow any vehicles on property other than those registered for the event (Jeeps and RVs). Spectator parking is available outside the Speedway for $15 per day but no overnight parking.