FREQUENTLY ASKED Questions
What does the registration fee include?
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday through Thursday Scavenger Hunt
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday night Jeep Beach Kick-Off Event
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Wednesday night Jeep Beach Luau event
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Thursday night Jeep Beach Block Party event
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Jeep Beach Main Event – Friday and Saturday (obstacle courses, vendor row)
- Discounts to local lodging, attractions, and restaurants affiliated with Jeep Beach
Are dogs/pets allowed at the event?
Where can I park my trailer?
Where do I pick up my registration?
Participant Check-in is at Gate 70 of Daytona International Speedway off of Midway Ave.
Vendor and Camping Check-in is at Gate 40 of Daytona International Speedway off of Williamson Blvd – See map here
Check our schedule page for more information as to times/locations for packet pickup at http://www.jeepbeach.com/schedule-events/
Will my merchandise be mailed to me?
Is alcohol allowed at the event?
Can I bring a vehicle other than a Jeep?
Are spectators allowed?
Spectators will park outside the Speedway off of International Speedway Blvd. and ride the Tram into the event.