Jeep Beach 2021
Jeep Beach Inc. is recognized as the premier Jeep exclusive event world wide. Jeep Beach made the decision to postpone and then ultimately cancel its 17th annual event April 20-26, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Despite the cancellation of Jeep Beach’s major fundraising week long event, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Giveaway raised $115,000 which will be donated to other 501(c)(3) organizations this year! Jeep Beach Inc. worked diligently throughout the pandemic and made donations totaling over $220,000 in 2020.
The 18th annual Jeep Beach 2021 week is in full swing, April 19 – 25, 2021. This year’s platform is The Jeep Beach “Jamily” Reunion, designed to show the resilient character of Jeep enthusiasts coming together safely to re-connect and give back to our communities. Exciting news for 2021 is the announcement of this year’s give away Jeep, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392, the first ever performance powered Jeep!
The mission of Jeep Beach is to raise funds for local and national charities, with over $2 million donated to date.
Key points from Jeep Beach 2019:
- 200,000 people and 20,000 Jeeps were in Daytona Beach, FL for Jeep Beach Week 2019
- 6.5 acres of DIS vendor space is SOLD OUT for 2020 & 2021 vendor space is undergoing surveying to expand
- Over 10,000 Jeeps (with an average of 3 persons per Jeep) enter DIS on Friday and Saturday of Jeep Beach Week
- 50,000 people attended the Main Events at DIS on Friday and Saturday
- Over 10,000 spectators ride DIS trams into the infield on Friday and Saturday of Jeep Beach Week
- The City of Daytona Beach issued a Proclamation designating the last week of April annually as Jeep Beach Week
- Hotels are booking accommodations through 2024 based on the last week of April as Jeep Beach Week
- Media outlets world wide document & provide international coverage of Jeep Beach week
- Jeep Beach’s timing is strategically the last week of April in order to maximize attendance from vendors and participants and not encroach on other Jeep events
- Jeep Beach is continuing to secure official corporate sponsorships for Jeep Beach Week – Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat, Jeep Corporate, General Tire, 4 Wheel Parts, Halifax Health, The Hard Rock Hotel, Spiderweb Shades, CMM and others
- Jeep Beach is creating future growth and sustainability by reaching a vast demographic – children through grandparents
Jeep Beach Inc.
PO Box 11586
Daytona Beach, FL 32120
FL Solicitation: CH53779
Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat Named as Official Sponsor for Jeep Beach - July 23rd 2018
Daytona Beach, FL – July 23, 2018: Jeep Beach Inc. Announces Daytona Dodge As Official Sponsor
Jeep Beach Inc. is pleased to announce that Daytona Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM has been named the Official Sponsor of Jeep Beach, to be held April 22 – 28, 2019. The annual event is one of the largest in Volusia County and boasts participation from around the globe.
Preparing for its 16th year, Jeep Beach has steadily grown in size and scope with Jeep enthusiasts gathering in the Daytona Beach Area to enjoy a week of camaraderie and events while raising funds for many local charities. Past recipients include the Volusia/Flagler Boys & Girls Clubs, Hope Reins, Childhood Cancer Foundation, Blue Ribbon Coalition and The NASCAR Foundation.
Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM owner Randy Dye voiced his enthusiasm with the heightened role of the dealership, “We have been partners with Jeep Beach, Inc. since its inception but are very pleased to expand that signature. The fact that the beneficiaries of the event are local charities makes participation that much more important to us and fits in well with our commitment
to our community.”
About Jeep Beach Inc.
Since 2012, Jeep Beach has donated over $1.5 million to local charities through the event’s week long fund-raising efforts. All proceeds raised are distributed to charities throughout central Florida communities. In 2018 Jeep Beach saw a sixty percent increase in attendance from the previous year and continues to generate tourism revenue for Volusia County. The event anticipates continued growth in attendance and giving power.
About Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM represents 7 total brands occupying 27 acres at the Daytona International Auto Mall. The dealership employs over 150 individuals and is involved in multiple civic and charitable organizations throughout Volusia and Flagler counties. These include the Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce, Southeast Volusia Chamber of Commerce, Deland Area Chamber, NASCAR Foundation, Museum of Arts & Sciences, Daytona Beach Police Foundation, Blue Ribbon Committee and many others.
For ticket and vendor opportunities, and to learn more about this event, visit www.jeepbeach.com or download our Jeep Beach App for Apple and Android.
Jeep Beach Inc.
124 N. Nova Rd. #206
Ormond Beach, Fl. 32174
Jeep Beach Inc. Announces New Infrastructure - October 23rd 2017
Founding Jeep Beach Inc. Executive Board:
- Charlene Greer- Director, Chair
- Matt Gurnow- Director, Co-Chair
- Bart Nissen- Director, Treasurer
- Freddie Smith- Director, Secretary
- Michael Mills- Director
Since 2012, Jeep Beach has donated $1.2 million to local charities. Jeep Beach Inc. will continue to serve other non-profit organizations through the event’s week long fund-raising efforts. All proceeds raised are distributed to charities throughout central Florida counties.
Jeep Beach has become one of the largest jeep only events in the country, attracting thousands of participants and vendors from across the globe. Jeep enthusiasts gather in April each year to check out the industries newest products from over 200 vendors at The Daytona International Speedway. Jeep Beach also hosts official events throughout Daytona Beach, which culminate with a jeep cruise down The World’s Most Famous Beach.
For more information about Jeep Beach Inc., please contact email@example.com.