FREQUENTLY ASKED Questions
What does the registration fee include?
Jeep Beach™ 2017 registration fee includes the following:
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday night Jeep Beach Kick-Off Event
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Tuesday through Thursday Scavenger Hunt
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Wednesday Jeep Beach Luau night event
- Admission for Driver and Passengers to the Thursday Jeep Beach Block Party night event
- Admission for driver and passengers to the Jeep Beach Main Event – Friday and Saturday (obstacle courses, show-n-shine, vendor row)
- Admission to Sunday morning Beach Cruise (free Beach access 6:43AM- 8AM, $10 beach access after 8AM)
- Goody bag (While supplies last)
- Discounts to local attractions and restaurants with Jeep Beach sticker
Are dogs/pets allowed at the event?
No. Only service animals are permitted into the event.
Where can I park my trailer?
We are in the process of trying to secure additional trailer parking locations. There is limited trailer parking available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Where do I pick up my registration?
Participant Stickers were mailed out April 11th 2017.
Participant Check-in is at Gate 70 of Daytona International Speedway off of Midway Ave – maps
Vendor and Camping Check-in is at Gate 40 of Daytona International Speedway off of Williamson Blvd – maps
Check our schedule page for more information as to times/locations for packet pickup at https://www.jeepbeach.com/schedule-events/
Will my merchandise be mailed to me?
Is alcohol allowed at the event?
Outside alcohol is prohibited at the event. Coolers with water or sodas are permitted. Mid-Florida Jeep Club or any of its’ volunteers may search your cooler at any time. If outside alcohol is found, it will be confiscated and participants may be asked to leave the event.
Can I bring a vehicle other than a Jeep?
We are a JEEP ONLY event. No other vehicles will be allowed entrance as participants.
Are spectators allowed?
Spectators are allowed at the event on Friday and Saturday ONLY. The fee is $10 per person EACH DAY, no re-entry. Children 10 and under are free.
Spectators will park outside the Speedway off of International Speedway Blvd. and ride the Tram into the event.
What safety requirements are required on the courses?
Safety is our #1 priority. All Jeeps taking part in the event are required to be licensed and Insured and driver and passengers must have seat belts on and securely fastened at all times. All state traffic laws must be followed at all times. Jeeps must only be driven by licensed drivers. Failure to follow directions of the Course Volunteers will result in being removed from the obstacle course. Horseplay or irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated.
Is there an ATM available at the events?
No. Please, bring cash for all transactions including the concessions during all events.
Can I bring a bike, skateboard, golf cart, or other vehicle?
No. The Speedway does not allow any vehicles on property other than those registered for the event (Jeeps and RVs). Spectator parking is available outside the Speedway for $10 per day but no overnight parking.