Jeep Beach – Vendor Load-In Information
MONDAY, APRIL 25 – THURSDAY, APRIL 28 – **Enter through Gate 40 on South Williamson Blvd.**
- ALL VENDORS AND WORKERS MUST REPORT TO VENDOR REGISTRATION TO SIGN FOR CREDENTIALS (GATE 40)
- VENDOR CHECK-IN BEGINS MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2022 – 9:00am
- MAIN EVENT VENDOR DAYS ARE FRIDAY, APRIL 29 & SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2022
- MAIN EVENT SHOW HOURS 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- FOR WEEK NIGHT SPECIAL EVENTS, PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR TIMES AND INFO
SPEEDWAY LOAD-IN INFORMATION WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27 & THURSDAY, APRIL 28
Wednesday 4/27/22 from 7 AM to 4 PM – LARGE VENDOR (Haulers PLEASE arrive early if possible) at the speedway. Space constraints become an obstacle after these hours for haulers! PLEASE communicate with vendor team director, Kurt Greer at 386-882-1331, for arrangements for haulers and large trailers arriving before or after these hours!
Thursday 4/28/22 from 7 AM to 4 PM – ALL VENDORS need to check-in & load-in inside the speedway and be show ready for Friday morning opening.
SPEEDWAY EVENT ENTRY INFORMATION
Wednesday 4/27/22 from 7 AM to 4 PM VENDOR LOAD-IN (Haulers PLEASE arrive early if possible) at the speedway. Space constraints become an obstacle after these hours for haulers! PLEASE communicate with vendor team director, Kurt Greer at 386-882-1331, for arrangements for haulers and large trailers arriving before or after these hours!
Thursday 4/28/22 from 7 AM to 4 PM ALL VENDORS need to check-in & load-in inside the speedway and be show ready for Friday morning opening.
Friday 4/29/22 & Saturday 4/30/22 ALL VENDORS must be in & set up ready to go by 8 AM. All entrances to the vendor area will be shut down at this time and you will not be able to access your booth in a vehicle. All vehicles that are not show vehicles must be out of the vendor area at this time (JEEP BRAND VEHICLES ONLY FOR DISPLAY in your vendor space). The vendor area is Pedestrians only until 5 PM Friday & Saturday. Please DO NOT try to leave until we clear pedestrians from the show area.
Gate 40 will close at 9am Fri & Sat. If you have workers arriving after 9am they must report to Gate 70 and already have a Vendor Pass, otherwise they will need to pay participant entry fee to enter.
ALL VENDORS PLEASE READ BELOW!
If you experience issues with timing, please contact Kurt Greer at 386-882-1331 to make arrangements. Please understand that ALL vendor vehicles MUST have vendor passes on the windshield, without the pass, they will be required to register as a participant in order to drive into the speedway. No vehicles will enter the speedway without a windshield sticker!
Vendor Area Insurance & Safety Regulations:
- COI forms must be emailed to email@example.com
- Additional insureds should be Daytona International Speedway, LLC 1801 W International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 and Jeep Beach Inc., 124 N Nova Road #206, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- MUST HAVE THIS LANGUAGE: DESCRIPTION OF OPERATIONS / LOCATIONS / VEHICLES (ACORD 101, Additional Remarks Schedule, may be attached if more space is required) Daytona International Speedway, LLC, Renter and their respective parent companies, their subsidiaries, limited liability and affiliated companies and their respective shareholders, members, officers,
directors, agents, employees, trustees, receivers, successors, and assigns, the Daytona Beach Racing & Recreational Facilities District, City of Daytona Beach, and the County of Volusia are included as an additional insured. Coverage is primary and non-contributory. Waiver of Subrogation applies.
- All vehicles in the booths during all weekday events and the Main Events on Friday and Saturday MUST remain in the booth during show hours – in booth by 8am, out after 5pm (or spectators cleared)
- Engines MAY NOT be cranked during the show times
- Loud Music is NOT permitted at your vendor booth during show hours.
- Alcohol is not permitted at your vendor booth.
- Per Speedway Food & Beverage contracts, please refrain from distributing food or beverages to spectators. (NO SAMPLES of beverages)
If you are arriving before Wednesday and need a place to park your rig, the Speedway is allowing us to come on property the Saturday before the event. The charge is $150.00 for this no matter how many nights the trailer or rig is parked there. No sleeping in rigs, parking only. Please notify Kurt Greer to make arrangements for this.
Jeep Beach is a big success and we are working hard to make Jeep Beach 2022 even better. See below for the JB19 recap video and see how we can help your company’s marketing efforts. Thank you all for making Jeep Beach such a great event.