Want to give back?
Since 2012, Jeep Beach has donated over $1.2 million to local charities through the event’s week long fund-raising efforts. All proceeds raised are distributed to charities throughout central Florida counties. Now you can help give back.
Jeep Beach is taking applications for volunteers to help put on the special event. Whether you want to get dirty at the off-site trail ride, or pull stranded Jeeps off the obstacle course, or maybe a “desk job” at registration, we can use help from you, your family, your Jeep club or other organization. Please click the button to sign up.
- 12+ hour volunteers will receive
- two volunteer shirts to wear during shift
- waived registration fee (conditions below**)
- 8+ hour volunteers will receive
- 1 volunteer shirt, but NO waived registration.
- Less than 8 hour volunteers will be provided with VOLUNTEER VESTS, which will be returned to us at end of shift.
- Additional volunteer shirts will be available for purchase.
**For waived registration fee – 12 or more hours MUST be volunteered throughout the week with 8 of the 12 hours being served on Friday and/or Saturday main event at the speedway. The 8 hours on Friday and Saturday can be all done in one day (8 hours Friday or 8 hours Saturday) or broken into 4 hours on Friday and 4 hours on Saturday. ONLY 12 HOUR+ VOLUNTEERS GET WAIVED REGISTRATION FEE.