Volunteer Check-in Hours
Each volunteer will receive the following for helping at the event:
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Volunteer vehicle parking sticker
- This is to be adhered to the driver’s side of windshield for easy viewing
- This pass will allow you access to designated volunteer parking during your shift(s)
- Volunteer Credentials for food at main event Friday and Saturday if working event
- Waived fee on registration if you complete 12 or more hours with 8 of these hours at the Off Road Experience Wednesday/Thursday OR 8 hours at the Main Event Friday/Saturday
Pre Event Check-ins Monday 4/17 through Wednesday 4/19
We will be available in our Jeep Beach office at DME the week before the event. We are also hosting a Volunteer Appreciation Events to kick off Jeep Beach week
- Monday April 17 – Wednesday April 19 2023 – Jeep Beach offices at DME:
- Monday April 17, 4pm-6pm
- Tuesday April 18, 11am-6pm
- Wednesday April 19, 11am-6pm
- Address is 2441 Bellevue Ave. Daytona Beach FL, 32114
- Building will be on right
Volunteer Event and Check-in Friday 4/21
- Friday April 21, 2023 – 6 PM – 8:00 PM (event goes till 9PM)
- We will host a Volunteer Appreciation Event
- Ormond Brewing Company – 301 Division Ave #15, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
On Site Check-in Monday 4/24 through Saturday 4/29
On-site Check-in – Monday April 24, 2023 through Saturday April 29, 2023, Volunteer Check-in will be at the Gecko Park West parking lot of Daytona International Speedway, entry is off Williamson Blvd at Gate 40.
Hours for Volunteer Check-in at the Speedway will be Monday April 24, 2023, 9AM – 4PM and Tuesday April 25, 2022 through Saturday April 29, 2022, 8AM – 4PM at the Speedway Volunteer Check-in
Help us help the community
Since 2012, Jeep Beach has donated over $1.8 million to local charities through the event’s week long fund-raising efforts with all volunteers.
Please use the link below to sign-up for volunteer opportunities to support our cause.
Jeep Beach 2022 was the busiest Jeep Beach yet, with over 5,600 volunteer hours logged in the event week alone and over 12,000 Jeeps participating in the main event activities Friday and Saturday. The Jeep Beach 2023 is just around the corner and we need our awesome volunteers to help us out again this year! Your support of Jeep Beach through countless volunteer hours is why we are able to put on such a successful event and continue to be able to raise funds to support our local charities such as Boys and Girls Club of Volusia and Flagler Counties.
We appreciate your support and know that this event would not be possible without volunteers like you!! Looking forward to seeing you in April!
Jeep Beach Inc.
Can’t help out in April but want to be notified about other volunteering opportunities with Jeep Beach and our partners?
Click the button below to be put on the Jeep Beach Volunteer email list.
You will be notified about Jeep Beach and our partners volunteering opportunities.